Most police and fire trainers are highly experienced. They know so much about their jobs that they don’t realize the teams they are training do not have that same level of expertise. Most trainers do not back up to find common ground with their trainees…they just start with what they know and that becomes a fire hose of indigestible information.
In today’s fast-pace, multi-generational workforce, almost every public safety department is challenged by these three things:
- Need to be safer.
- Need to be able to be scrutinized.
- Need to reduce turnover.
As workloads increase and budgets decrease, police officers and fire personnel need reasons to stay engaged.
- Engaged officers find the time to get their work done.
- Engaged officers find ways to work within budgets.
- Engaged officers stay with their departments.
Great training engages public safety employees.
- Great training opens communication channels.
- Great training leads to more safety and better service.
- Great training reduces turnover.
Great training starts with training your trainers.
We train your trainers to find the common ground with your team. We give your trainers a set of tools on top of which they can apply any content. We focus on building-block training so each complex topic is understood based on previous information. When you build a house, you don’t start with the roof…you start with a solid foundation, then add a ground floor, then the next floor, then the roof. Proper training follows the same sequence.
Contact us for an analysis of your current training program.
Together we will close the gap between training and results.